We are an evangelical congregation located in Gladstone, Manitoba, Canada. We invite you to to take a look around our website, discover our history, find out what we believe, post a prayer request, listen to one of our Sunday morning sermons, check out the latest news, and learn more about how you can participate in our Church community.
We would especially encourage you to:
Walk in because anyone is welcome at our church.
Make an appointment with a church leader who would be pleased to listen and lend a hand.
Subscribe To This Website
Regular Weekly Events
- Sunday School with classes for all ages begins at 9:55 a.m. every Sunday.
- Worship Service begins every Sunday at 10:50 a.m.
- Prayer Meeting is held every Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
- College & Career Group for young adults ages 18 - 30 meets every Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. Contact us for more info.
- Youth Group for ages 14-18 meets every Friday. Contact us for more information.
- May 19. 10:45 a.m.
- Baptism Service
- May 20. 12- 4:00 p.m.
- Circle Square Ranch family day. Experience camp. Free!
- May 24. 1:30 p.m.
- Swing into Spring at Austin Christian Academy.
- May 24. 7:00 p.m.
- Baby Shower for Myron & Katlyn Enns at the Hub in MacGregor.
- May 26.
- Farewell Potluck after morning service in honor of Trevor & Nancy Toews and Family.
- June 2.
- YFC Bike Rally.
- June 7 - 9.
- Church Camp at Sprucewoods Provincial Park.
- June 13. 7:30 p.m.
- Informal discussion of Worship Survey results.
- June 14. 7:30 p.m.
- Fundraiser for Bill & Diane Reimer at Austin Hall.
- July 15-19.
- DVBS. Skits, games, crafts and Bible Stories for children.
- July 25-28.
- Men's Retreat